Saturday, September 1, 2012

Perfect Girl

Hey baby, erm so we I don't think our relationship is going as good as it could be:/ but we all have down sides right? Anyway, I need to get your head staraight..

You think I'm this perfect gorgeous girl, when I'm really not:/ I'm far from perfect, you think I am because I've changed for you. But this isn't me at all, I give into you so much to make you happy,but this isn't me:L and you say I'm your perfect girl, but if I was my real self I wouldnt be... I'd be worse than jade :'/

I mean, my style changes all the time, but tbh, I am a chav:L I love Nike, trainers track suit, high tops yeah:L
I like to use weird words, which in your case are illiterate and chavvy, I like fashion that is also in, like shorts, and clothes you don't like:L but I don't because I want you to say I look nice and mean it:/

I'm also a lad:L I get on better with lads than girls, not because I'm a slut, because girls just stand and bitch, and I've been brought up around lads all my life, I mean shottys lads, my big brothers basically, we used to go canoeing and everything, they use to take me for long walks... Like proper lad stuff being out and about, I'm really not girly:L

But yeah, I don't think I am your perfect girl baby:/ but I still love you..
Anyway I'll do the cute note tonight, I wanna eat mah pizza:L :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment